Hi Guys,

I have a backup process running where an off-site tape is used every
Saturday night.  To make things easy for the "tape changer" there are 5
tapes in the set ... one for each possible Saturday in a month.

The problem is that Retrospect doesn't seem to support "the 5th" ... I have
to use "last" Saturday for months with 5 Saturdays, hence since November has
only 4 Saturdays Retrospect did its thing with Tape 4, then immediately
failed (i.e timed out waiting for media) when it went looking for Tape 5.

This is not really a big deal, but it did confuse the "tape changer" as she
though she'd inserted the wrong tape on Friday night.

Is there a better way.

Cheers,  Malcolm