Hello Ted,

The only "sniffer" product that I am aware of for the mac is Etherpeek.

Info can be found at:

http://www.wildpackets.com/products/etherpeek

        R o b e r t   T .  E d m i s t o n
        Macintosh ® / Telecomm Systems Administration
        N E C  R e s e a r c h  I n s t i t u t e  I n c.
        I n f o r m a t i o n  T e c h n o l o g y  S e r v i c e s
        http://www.neci.nj.nec.com/homepages/edmiston/
        email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        609/ 951-2511 V o i c e / F a x
        609/ 951-2925 F a x