Hi Joe,

It's unlikely that we will qualify and write drivers for each possible CD-RW
drive and external FireWire/USB bridged enclosure. There are just too many
variables, and if we find problems with a drive's or bridge's firmware, it's
unlikely that we be able to convince the device's manufacturer to fix the
problem--with a likely response that their device works perfectly well
without the other.

We encourage Retrospect users to purchase already-supported devices. Such
devices are rigorously tested and will provide reliable restores.

http://www.dantz.com/index.php3?SCREEN=cdr_info

Best regards,

Eric Ullman
Dantz Development