Full instructions for doing an Emergency Restore start on page 114 of the
Retrospect for Windows User's Guide. You may also select "Prepare for
Emergency Restore" from the Window menu in Retrospect; this will list what
you will need to restore and allow you to print full Emergency Restore
instructions.

Searching for "Windows Restore" in our knowledgebase now also returns these
instructions, as well as several platform-specific notes.

Regards,

Irena Solomon
Dantz Technical Support
925.253.3050