Hi,

I have finished the Chinese translation for revelation 0.5.0 SVN:561, which locale is for zh_CN. Could you commit it to svn, cheers.

I am sorry for repeat this message, but I cannot find this message when I check this link:

http://oss.codepoet.no/pipermail/revelation-list/2006-September/000277.html

Maybe its attachment problem, anyway, if you cannot get the attachement. I will email you directly.

Cheers.

Dancefire