Sounds great, Revelation will be a very well rounded tool once those
are available.

I'm still on the prowl for an open source project to get involved
with, if you come across anything while coding you'd like to offload
or a second pair of eyes on please feel free to let me know. I have a
couple minor projects of my own on the go but nothing overly time
consuming or exciting, and would be happy to lend a hand.

Cheers and good luck,

Devan