Comment #2 on issue 882 by sriyas: I no longer get emails when I send a review request or update someone else's review on reviewboard http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/issues/detail?id=882
I'm not sure what the reviewboard version is - all it says is "Reviewboard beta". Also, if it helps, I work at VMware. I'm not the administrator. I used to receive review e-mail for reviewboard updates sent by me, but recently I've stopped getting it. I still get review email for reviews sent by other folks though. -- You received this message because you are listed in the owner or CC fields of this issue, or because you starred this issue. You may adjust your issue notification preferences at: http://code.google.com/hosting/settings --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard-issues" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard-issues?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
