I'm advocating the adoption of review-board in my company. The client and the server must run in Windows. Subversion is our version control system. I'm not using cygwin nor mingw.
My greatest obstacle is to make it easy to upload a "changeset" for review. To make review-board run I installed patch,exe in the server. In the client, I had to install diffutils for post-review. Downloaded both from here: http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages.html post-review worked after I've set the http_proxy environment variable to nothing. It tried to access the review-board server in my local network through my company proxy and it required authentication. I've successfully upload some patches for reviewing using TortoiseSVN "create patch" menu option. Unfortunately the subversion client doesn't include in the patch files that were added to my local copy. Then I tried to use post-review this way: C:\xxx>python E:\reviewboard\contrib\tools\post-review --revision- range=15843:15844 --server=http://subversion-test:8000 -d The answer was: Review request #13 posted. http://subversion-test:8000/r/13 But when I try to click on 'view diff' (http://subversion- test.sol.local:8000/r/13/diff/#index_header ), the following error appears: Traceback (most recent call last): File "D:\reviewboard\diffviewer\views.py", line 86, in view_diff files = get_diff_files(diffset, None, interdiffset, highlighting) File "D:\reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 651, in get_diff_files enable_syntax_highlighting) File "D:\reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 567, in generate_files lambda: get_chunks(filediff.diffset, File "D:\reviewboard\djblets\util\misc.py", line 55, in cache_memoize data = lookup_callable() File "D:\reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 570, in <lambda> enable_syntax_highlighting)) File "D:\reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 338, in get_chunks new = get_patched_file(old, filediff) File "D:\reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 254, in get_patched_file return patch(filediff.diff, buffer, filediff.dest_file) File "D:\reviewboard\diffviewer\diffutils.py", line 125, in patch (filename, tempdir, patch_output)) Exception: The patch to '/sac/trunk/xxx/xxx/xxxxx.html' didn't apply cleanly. The temporary files have been left in 'c: \docume~1\admini~1\locals~1\temp\reviewboard.5bnxay' for debugging purposes. `patch` returned: patching file c:\docume~1\admini~1\locals~1\temp \reviewboard.5bnxay\tmpxptjxx patch: **** malformed patch at line 51: \ No newline at end of file The advice for similar error messages in the web tell me to upgrade patch, but I'm already using version 2.5.9. There's no error messages in the manage.py server output. If I go to the temp dir above and try to manually apply the patch, the same error message bites me: C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\reviewboard.2vsmde>patch tmpvvbvlu ProcMensagem.html.diff patching file tmpvvbvlu patch: **** malformed patch at line 51: \ No newline at end of file Any idea how to fix it? --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
