This goes back to a discussion that was had in the very early days of Review
Board with one of my co-workers. He recommended actually keeping track on
the page of the time spent. It would basically work like this:

* On scrolling in the screenshot or diff viewer page, start a timer.
* On idling (no cursor or keyboard input) for a minute or two, pause the
timer.
* Keep the timer running while a comment dialog is up.

This would give you roughly the amount of time spent actually looking at
code.

We never added this because there really wasn't a compelling reason for it,
and it's some additional overhead that we didn't feel was too necessary.

If there's a big demand for it, and someone wants to write a patch, we could
probably include it in the codebase. Another option would be to make this an
extension down the road when we roll out extension support (after 1.0, which
should be released in December).

Does this sound like it would work for your needs?

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.