We have a review request that was recently submitted that touches around
200 source files (2-3 lines per file). Just a change in the copyright
notice.

Reviewboard's "View Diff" page hangs. I'm assuming that it is having a
problem opening up 200 files to generate the HTML for the diff viewer.

I realize that this is not a normal occurence and that the users can
submit smaller changesets, but I'm just wondering if there's any way to
speed this up. Simultaneously, I'd like to find a way to give a warning
to the user that the changeset is really large and they shouldn't submit
such a huge patch.

H.