Glad to hear :) Thanks for reporting back on that.

We have some further improvements we're hoping to make for large diffsets
that should improve speed there too. Not sure when we're getting to that
(I'm juggling two large changes right now), but hopefully before too long.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.