I actually found it... in /usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/
ReviewBoard.....(egg stuff)....../reviewboard/contrib/tools

Is this the latest and greatest?

I guess I have to ask:  Does reviewboard support cygwin+perforce on a
windows environment?  I have had nothing but trouble getting the post-
review tool to work.  I took a break for a couple of months hoping
that things would settle down...  our production environment is
running something that is old - probably around March or April
timeframe.  I had to hand-tweak the post-review tool back then to make
it work (from suggestions on this forum)... but I was hoping that all
that had gone away.  I really like the new installer - that makes the
server side a snap.  The client side though...

The latest trouble I am having is that for some reason the tool is
"Unable to parse diff header".  It's pretty obvious why when I run the
-d flag to debug - it is trying to use the diff tool against a windows-
formatted-pathname.  i.e.

diff -urNp /cygdrive/c/path_to_file/myfile.cpp c:\path_to_file
\myfile.cpp

and of course the diff will fail - it can't do that under cygwin.