Hello.

Excuse the lame question, but how do I create and use custom auth
backends? I've created a file named foo.py located in
/usr/lib/python2.5 which looks like that:

from django.conf import settings
from django.contrib.auth.models import User
from djblets.util.misc import get_object_or_none
import logging
import urllib2

class BarBackend:
     def authenticate(self, username, password):
           logging.debug("foobar")
           some other stuff compiled from backends.py
     def get_or_create_user(self, username, password):
     def get_user(self, user_id):
                return get_object_or_none(User, pk=user_id)

and in the backend setting in reviewboard admin I've entered foo.BarBackend

And nothing really happens, no errors are displayed, revieboard's log
contains only:
2009-01-26 08:24:32,707 - INFO - Logging to /tmp/reviewboard.log with
a minimum level of DEBUG
2009-01-26 08:24:32,708 - INFO - Log file for Review Board v1.0alpha2

and of course I'm not able to login, it just returns an invalid user
or password..

Any hints?

Regards,
--