Hi all,

Just a few minor notes:

Firstly, I discovered today that you'll probably need to clear your
cache to fully support the new AJAXified loading of diffs.

Revision 1726 introduced some new JavaScript to the bottom of the
diff_file_fragment.html template.  I found that this affected some
already-cached fragments meaning that the file anchor spinners never got
replaced (e.g. http://reviews.review-board.org/r/731/diff/#index_header).

Secondly, good job with the new web Review Board site!

Finally, I noticed the new documentation the other day (and I learned
that Google Code now has a docs reader!).  Very nice.

Thanks,
Chris