How can I configure reviewboard so that the /var/www/reviewboard/
htdocs directory is used instead of the /usr/lib/python/site-packages/
reviewboard/htdocs? I have the new ReviewBoard Alpha installed and
when I ran the install I indicated /var/www/reviewboard as the site
directory. (My apache conf file is also using /var/www/reviewboard/
htdocs.) What conf setting am I missing?