On Apr 25, 9:09 pm, Łukasz Jernaś <lukasz.jer...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've heard the MS will release a critical patch to update IE6 soon..

IE8?

The company I'm at is still on IE6 and recently formally banned Chrome
because it's apparently a bandwidth hog.

That said, I don't know any developers anywhere that use IE6, so I'd
suggest it would be safe to drop. Can you learn anything from the log
files on your demo site to see what percentage of users there are
using it?

Cheers
Kerry