Hello everybody,

while attempting to add some basic support for a proprietary SCM to
Review Board / post-review I stumbled over one issue that I'm
currently uncertain how to solve: The SCM I'm integrating uses change
identifiers, which are not numeric. Instead arbitrary strings are
used, which (at least with alpha4) leads to the following exception
when attempting to create the review request:
- invalid literal for int() with base 10: '<change ID>'

Are there other SCMs supported by RB that also have to deal with this
issue? If so, how was the problem solved for these SCMs?

Any input is highly appreciated!

Thanks,
Thilo