Christian,

I moved the discussion of how i wanted to use review board to a new
topic, seems more appropriate.

As for the windows install after a load of effort (and some swearing
at the computer) i've got it all working, having SVN on https didn't
help but i've sorted that out as well.

The main reason i point this out is as great of a tool as review board
is, i'd hate to see no-one use it cause the install process is too
hard.

Thanks for the assistance so far, glad to get it up an running :)

Chris