Hello!

I'm trying to set up Review Board to work with a Perforce server. The
Perforce executable is called "sd" instead of "p4", but works in the
exact same way as Perforce does. I had replaced all the instances of
"p4" with "sd" in the post-review script.

I've created a new changelist that affects only one file, and before
submitting it I try running the post-review script (last version from
nightlies). This is what I get:

>>> sd print -o
>>> c:\users\aalegr~1.ntd\appdata\local\temp\dfbl_migdevroot\tmpgms4az -q
>>> //depot/branch/xxxxx/file.cpp#15
Perforce client error:
        Usage: sd -? for usage.
        Invalid option: -G.
Failed to execute command: ['sd', '-G', 'where', '//depot/depot/branch/
xxxxx/file.cpp']

Any ideas?

If I try doing this with a changelist that has already been submitted
I get a different error:

Error creating review request: The change number specified could not
be found (code 203)

I suppose this is because Review Board is trying to use p4 instead of
sd...

What else will not work correctly because my perforce client
executable is "sd" instead of "p4"?

Thanks!!
Angel.-