Hi,

The easiest way to work around this is if you have read-only access to the
repository over http. If you do, then set that read-only HTTP URL as your
Path in the repository configuration, and set your HTTPS URL as the Mirror
Path.

If not, then it gets a little more tricky. Essentially (and this may vary a
bit between installs on different distros), you'll need to sudo to the
Apache user, using its home directory and environment variables, and then do
an svn checkout of your repository somewhere. This should store the
certificate where the Apache user can get to it.

We're looking into making this work in a much smoother manner in a future
release without having to use any workarounds.