On Aug 5, 8:43 pm, Tony Bibbs <t...@tonybibbs.com> wrote:
> When I select this in the settings tab it won't let me edit any of the
> AD settings.  Am I missing something?
>
> --Tony

I have a similar problem, but the settings occasionally return. It
appears that the settings do not save correctly. I can move from page
to page and my new settings are ok, but if I log out they disappear.
This also occasionally occurs when I'm moving between pages without
logging off. Typically i try to set logging on, move to change the
auth page, then go back to logging page and the fields are blank.

Grrrr.