Hi,

How did you migrate back to 1.0.x?

The problem is that you were installing from the 1.1 development branch and
so Python sees that the 1.1 version is newer than the 1.0.x.

If you're actually running the 1.0.x branch now without problems, then you
can go into your Python's site-packages directory and delete the
ReviewBoard-1.1.* directories. However, I don't know how you migrated back
to 1.0.x, so you *may* run into some issues, as the database schema has
changed a little.