Are you trying to directly reference the GitHub repository? That won't work
in Review Board 1.0.x. That version only supports local clones on the
server.

You may want to give the 1.1 alpha 1 or nightlies a try. That version will
let you easily set up your Review Board server with GitHub.

See
http://review-board.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/installation/development-releases/