Hey guys!

Greetings from Malaysia. We are from General Trade Intelligence (GTI). We've
found Review Board to be the best open source code review system available,
great work! Our team is really appreciating Review Board since we started
using it a few months ago.

BTW, we are actually a division of logistics company named Logistics
Consulting Asia (LCA) that develop DMS / WMS software. Review Board really
plays an important role in our development cycle and it really helps us to
write better code!

http://lcalink.com - Our main website(LCA)

http://gtintelligence.com - Our own website (GTI)

Keep rocking guys.

cheers,
Ahmad Hazli Hasmi

Senior Developer

General Trade Intelligence

a division of Logistics Consulting Asia
2-13A, One Avenue, Dataran Pelangi Utama,
PJU 6A, Jalan Masjid 47400 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor, Malaysia