Hi,
We're just starting to implement ReviewBoard, and I have some questions
about the Eclipse plugin.  I'll be upfront in saying that I have very
little experience with Eclipse (preferring to use IDEA), but some of our
developers use Eclipse and I need to be able to support them.  I am able
to bring up the Reviewboard view in Mylyn, see outstanding reviews and
create a new task; that, in turn, creates an empty review request in RB.
So far, so good.  Now, my questions are this:

1.      When I create a new task, I am offered a dialog in which I can
choose a Subversion repository and enter a revision number.  Is
including a revision number the way to upload a diff through the plugin,
and if so, is it the only way?
2.      Does the plugin have the ability to create a diff from the
changed files in the currently-open project, and automatically post it
when I create the task (i.e., a pre-commit workflow)?

I've had good luck so far with the IDEA plugin someone created, which
exposes most of the post-commit.exe functionality and also ties in well
with the IDEA VCS API.  I am just wondering if the Eclipse plugin has
the same abilities.

Thanks,
Mark H. Bickford