Hi,

You're going to want to modify the appropriate models.py and forms.py files.
You will also need to learn how to write django-evolution "evolution" files
(in the evolutions/ directories). To learn how to do that, you're going to
need to read the Django tutorial and documentation at
http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ and the django-evolution documentation
at http://code.google.com/p/django-evolution/

It sounds like you're doing some pretty custom stuff. We can't really
provide support for installs that are this custom. If something goes wrong
with your install, there's no good way of knowing whether it's an issue on
our end or your end.

It might be worth posting development-related questions to the
reviewboard-dev mailing list, and Django-related questions to the django
listservs.