Bottom line is that I no longer appear to have an administrative
account and I am looking for a way to get myself back in again.

Sequence that got me to this was as follows.
- I set up accounts using the local user account system - end-user
accounts, a master admin account and a Submit-As account for post
review
- I then switched over to use Active Directory thinking the admin
account would be preserved.
- I could still use the admin account _UNTIL_ I restarted the httpd
server.

Since then, having created the equivalent AD account, I have only been
able to login as a normal user.

Is there any way of patching admin privileges in through MySQL or am I
hosed?

Thanks for any help!

James