Thanks Mike. That's a good thing to note. Would you mind filing a bug
against our docs for tracking purposes?

A lot of our dependencies are far harder to install on Windows than Linux,
and sadly there's little we can do about this. We generally encourage people
to use a VM with Ubuntu for a Review Board server instead of trying to
install on Windows.