Hi,

The Mirror Path is basically an alias for the repository path. If you have
two URLs for the repository (a read-only and a read-write) then you
generally would want to use the read-only URL for Path and the read-write
for Mirror Path.

Raw file URL mask is a URL (with some fields that will be replaced within
that URL) to a path on a Git web viewer (such as cgit or gitweb) for getting
the raw contents of a file.

The raw file URL mask is the only way to do remote Git support. Otherwise,
you need an always up-to-date Git clone on the Review Board server. I'm
planning to make it easier to configure a repository with various Git web
viewers in beta 3, instead of having to enter the mask by hand.

There's information about these fields at:
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/dev/admin/management/repositories/