Hi,

It's possible that it wasn't able to store the certificate. This is
stored in $HOME/.subversion, and this would be your web server's home
directory. Starting in Review Board 1.5, we generate Apache +
mod_python config files (assuming that's what you're using) that point
HOME to $sitedir/data. Make sure your config file does this. You can
add it with a:

    SetEnv HOME "/var/www/mysite/data"

Near the other SetEnv lines.

Also make sure your data directory is owned by the Apache user.

Christian