Hi Sapna,

With the current ReviewBoard, you need to have a local copy of the git
repository you are attempting to review against.

eg. git clone <parent-git-repository>

I have a cron job that then does 'git pull <parent-git-repository>'
every minute to keep this copy up to date, and this works reasonably
well. a 1 min delay (at most) doesn't appear to cause problems as it
seems that it takes most developers at least this amount of time to
make their changes and create the diff for the review.

If you have control over the 'upstream repo' then a 'post-commit' hook
that pushes changes as they are made would be a better solution, but I
haven't done this, or seen any documentation on this. (Anyone here
done this? It would be good to have this in the Reviewboard
documentation, or at least referenced.)

Some more documentation:
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.0/admin/management/repositories/#git

Some references, after some googling.