Hi,

I agree that this would be a great tool to have. However, it's not as
straightforward as it may sound.

In Review Board, comments are tied to "virtual" lines in the diff. Rather
than being tied to the line number on the left-hand file or right-hand file,
it's tied to more of a row number of sorts of the combined diff.
CodeStriker, as far as I understand, stores this information differently,
instead having comments tied to both a real line number and a side. This
means we can't just copy over comments, but instead would have to do some
work to figure out where the line numbers really should be and port them
over. At the very least, this would require checking out each file from the
repository, doing our diffing algorithm, processing the results, and then
performing the synchronization.

In theory, doable, but it would take a very long time, depending on the
number of files with comments.

Even when we do that, it's likely that the comments won't have the right
context, due to the differences in how CodeStriker and Review Board process
diffs. We use different algorithms and so the code may not be aligned the
way you would expect.

There are also things we probably couldn't port over properly. Passwords for
users, for instance, and some of the other features of CodeStriker that we
don't support.