Hi Daniel,

I've been on vacation, so I'm just now reading this.

The test command won't work on an installed site. It requires a development
checkout.

I'd recommend editing your site's conf/settings_local.py and setting DEBUG
to True (note the capital 'T'). Then restart your web server and see what
kind of error you're getting.