Hi,

Yes, that'll return a JSON object. On success, 'stat' will be 'ok' and it
will contain a 'review_request' key. On failure, 'stat' will be 'fail' and
information will be in 'err'.

If the request was successful, and was made from the same user you're using
for the web UI, you should see it in your Outgoing list in the dashboard.

I'd recommend looking at the post-review source code for examples on how all
this is used.