On 07/30/2010 04:27 AM, RANJAN KHOT wrote:
> Hi,
>
>       I have downloaded from http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/.
> I have downloaded Review Board,RBTools and Djblets-0.6 . I have
> unzipped nad untarred the packages. i don't find rb-site command. Is
> there any script which i have to run to install Review board and its
> tools.

Just for the record, ReviewBoard, RBTools and Djblets are available as
RPMs for RHEL/CentOS 5 from the EPEL repositories
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL

This might be an easier way to get up and running, as it will help with
dependency resolution and won't force upgrade to newer python libs, etc.