Hello Christian,

Can you tell me how to mention the path?

I am stuck up.. i am getting this error as the repository contains doc
files..

Failed to execute command: ['svn', 'info',  'Design Specs/
s1020_design.doc']

May i know how to mention only the path that is required?

This is the sample command line i used.

$> sudo post-review -d --server=http://reviewboard.local.server/ --
revision-range=21677:22627 --repository-url=http://svn.local.server/
svn/repos/projects/Project1/