Hi Dave,

While we should probably provide an easier way to do this, the
following should work.

    $ rb-site manage /path/to/site shell
    >>> from django.contrib.auth.models import User
    >>> u = User.objects.get(username="admin")
    >>> u.set_password("the new password")
    >>> u.save()

Replace the admin username above if it's different.

I'm typing this on my iPhone, so if I typoed, let me know :P

Christian