Interesting. That's definitely the problem. post-review expects the version
information to be entirely numeric.

I don't know what your Python comfort level is, but if you edited
rbtools/rbtools/postreview.py and found the line that includes "Server
version: ", and modified it to look like:

    m = re.search(r'^Server version: [^

It may be work.

That's just off the top of my head. But give it a try and if it works, we
can include it.