I installed RB on my laptop, pointed it at the same SVN server, and it
works fine.  There must be something wrong with the SVN client,
libraries, or pysvn on that server.  I'm not sure what the problem is
there, but I'll either try a clean install on that machine or just
install it on a different server.

Thanks,
James