Hi Jan,

1) I couldn't tell you, it wasn't me who set up the server. I'll try to find
out from my colleague who did.

2) When I log in using the login page using my AD password I see the following
line repeated many times:

2010-11-06 09:50:10,143 - DEBUG - Search root dc=indigovision,dc=com

When I login using my SHA1 password, or type the wrong password, I see the
following once:

2010-11-06 09:42:23,967 - WARNING - Active Directory: Failed login for user cfc

When I try to access the API URLs I don't see anything at all. Do I maybe need
to increase the logging level?

Thanks,
Colin