Thanks Christian for all your help so far.

Still struggling with this. I tried replacing the SECRET_KEY and they
now match. Still not go. I've even tried 'rb-site manager
createsuperuser' and the use I just created fails to login. Not sure
what's going on. I get almost nothing in the log even though I've set
"DEBUG = True" in settings.py.

Any other leads? Any other way to start fresh authentication wise...

charlesg at unixrealm.com