I see. I was using the "hg postreview" which does not have the
--diff-filename parameter.

The "post-review" command does exist but it isn't set up (because we never
use it) and so it can't find the mercurial repository:

The repository path "http://cm1/hg/sandbox/v01.0/int"; is not in the list of
known repositories on the server.

Does the mercurial postreview extension need an enhancement? Perhaps a more
generic enhancement is to allow different diff utilities to be declared for
different filename extensions, e.g. something like this in the .hgrc:

    [reviewboard]
    server  = http://myserver/reviews
    difftool = .xml    /home/myuserid/bin/xmldiff
    difftool = .bob   /is/your/uncle

If the extension is not in the difftool list,  the default mercurial diff is
used.

That way, I still use "hg postreview" and the correct diff utility is
invoked automatically for me. No external files, no manual steps, etc.

John