Hi,

We installed RB 1.5.1/RB tools/restarted apache on our server. I am able to
configure a repo successfully through RB web location. I try to post a
review, I can post it for review, but cannot attach the diff.

$> clone repo
$> cd <repo>
$> git config reviewboard.url <RB web url>
$> modify file
$> git status
*# On branch master
# Changed but not updated:
#   (use "git add <file>..." to update what will be committed)
#
#       modified:   brcm_eclair_buildall.sh
#
no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")
*$> post-review -p
*Error uploading diff*
*The generated diff file was empty. This usually means no files were
modified in this change.*
*Try running with --output-diff and --debug for more information.*
*Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.
*

I look at the post-review script that we have, and it looks like below,
instead of the long script(.py) that should have around 3000 lines of code.

$> which post-review
*/opt/lampp/bin/post-review
*$> cat /opt/lampp/bin/post-review
*#!/projects/mob_tools/xampp/1.6.4-brcm-v2/bin/python
# EASY-INSTALL-ENTRY-SCRIPT: 'RBTools==0.2','console_scripts','post-review'
__requires__ = 'RBTools==0.2'
import sys
from pkg_resources import load_entry_point*
*sys.exit(
   load_entry_point('RBTools==0.2', 'console_scripts', 'post-review')()
)
*
Can you please help on what I am missing in the configuration/procedure ? Do
I need to update the post-review code ?

Thanks,
Sapna