Hi Chris,

We actually do have that check for some things to prevent loss, but I
guess it's not working for the review request fields. Thought we had
that... Anyway, yes, we should get that in for the next 1.5.x. Would
you mind filing a bug on this?

The Control-S is a good idea too. I think that's worth supporting.

Christian