HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 11:50:47 GMT
Server: Apache/2.2.14 (Ubuntu)

I am using:
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:1.9.2.16)
Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16

Is this a configuration issue of my server? Does anyone have an idea what I can
do to avoid it? It is only a small nuisance as reloading the page gets you to
the desired result, but my users are confused about that.

Regards, Ruben