Hi Christian, Thanks for your pormpt response,

We are using LDAP, and it is working fine from the WEB UI (as before)

Yes i'm including it directly, the  apache-wsgi.conf, it looks like
this

      1 <VirtualHost *:80>
      2     ServerName reviewboard.al.com.au
      3     DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviewboard/rnd/htdocs"
      4
      5     # Error handlers
      6     ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html
      7
      8     WSGIPassAuthorization On
      9     WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/var/www/reviewboard/rnd/htdocs/
reviewboard.wsgi"
     10
     11     <Directory "/var/www/reviewboard/rnd/htdocs">
     12         AllowOverride All
     13     </Directory>
     14
     15     # Alias static media requests to filesystem
     16     Alias /media "/var/www/reviewboard/rnd/htdocs/media"
     17     Alias /errordocs "/var/www/reviewboard/rnd/htdocs/
errordocs"
     18 </VirtualHost>

We had it working before with RB 1.0.8, so we have not changed the
apache conf, we just upgrade to 1.5.4 and RBTools: 0.3.1 and the post-
review stop working
There is no message in the httpd.erro.log when I try to submit the
post-review
We upgrade RB and started with a clean DB, so we did the rb-site
install.

This is the only error on the http/error.log  But I think it is not
related
 [error] /var/virtualenv/REVIEWBOARD-1/lib/python2.5/site-packages/
Crypto/Util/randpool.py:40: RandomPool_DeprecationWarning: This
application uses RandomPool, which is BROKEN in older releases.  See
http://www.pycrypto.org/randpool-broken

Fede