Hello,

I have successfully installed all the pre-reqs on  RedHat server and
Reviewboard.

I configured apache using the example http.conf entry as follows:

IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
        AddHandler fcgid-script .fcgi
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_fastcgi.c>
        AddHandler fastcgi-script .fcgi

        FastCGIServer "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.fcgi" -
socket "/var/www/reviewboard/tmp/fastcgi.sock"
</IfModule>

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName global-ad.net
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs"

        Alias /media "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
        Alias /errordocs "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        <Directory "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs">

        Options +Includes -Indexes
        AllowOverride All
        Order allow,deny
        Allow from all
        </Directory>

        # Direct all other requests to the fastcgi server
        RewriteEngine on
        <IfModule mod_fcgid.c>
                RewriteRule ^/(media.*)$ /$1 [QSA,L,PT]
                RewriteRule ^/(errordocs.*)$ /$1 [QSA,L,PT]
        </IfModule>
        <IfModule mod_fastcgi.c>
                RewriteRule ^/(media.*)$ /$1 [QSA,L,PT]
                RewriteRule ^/(errordocs.*)$ /$1 [QSA,L,PT]
        </IfModule>
        RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
        RewriteRule ^/(.*)$ /reviewboard.fcgi/$1 [QSA,L]
</VirtualHost>

When I start Apache I get a message

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /reviewboard/ on this server.

Error.log
Directory index forbidden by Options directive: /var/www/html/
reviewboard/

I try add Options -Indexes but log is still same.

Am I doing something wrong?