I'm leading a team of 4, and so far RB is working great for us. One
issue that comes up, though, is that every time one of the team
members submits a new diff (superceding the old one), I make a new
review. If there have been a couple of back-and-forth exchanges of
diffs and reviews, the summary page grows extremely long, and
difficult for them to read.

Is there a way to view individual reviews that we're somehow missing?
If not, maybe I'll find some time to work up a patch...

Thanks,
Jeff