Several of my teammates work on a particular feature and commit to SVN
frequently. After the feature is done, we'd like to review the code as
one RB request. I was hoping post-review would work for this, but it
appears not. What I tried was:

post-review --revision-range=122:123 (to create the initial request)
post-review -r X --revision-range=125:127 (to update, repeated for
each revision/range in the feature)

The last post-review -r command actually overwrites the previous
updates, so all we end up with is one change to review.

Doing something like post-review --revision-range 122:127 isn't ideal
because revision 124, for example, may be a different feature we're
not interested in reviewing just yet.

Thanks for any tips,
Eric