Christin,

Bug is on the ReviewBoard.

   1. Reviewboard cannot run on other http ports other than 80. If you want
   to run on other ports Apache Mod-Proxy might help.
   2. The database should be 'reviewboard' trying to install in other
   database names will fail.

Tested with "hg postreview" & Tortoise hg, it worked fine upon satisfying
the above conditions.
Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks,
Kannaiyan